In the Symplr Training: Department Administrators, we review how department administrators can update profiles and which fields you can and cannot update. You'll be given resources to use in the future, and we will answer any questions you may have.
- Runtime: Approximately 2 hours
- Required for site editing access? Yes
- This training is required for profile editing access privileges.
- This training is conducted currently online only. Zoom information will be sent only to registrants on the day of the event.
- Please join the training promptly on time as a courtesy to the presenter and others that did join on time. 5 minutes after the training starts, it will be locked so others can't join. This is to avoid disruptions and allow the presenter to focus on the presentation rather than attendance.
- This Training is not regularly scheduled. To request this training, please contact us.
This is included in your project costs.
- What is Symplr Directory?
- What does a profile look like on CUIMC sites?
- How does data work with the Find-a-Doctor (FAD) site?
- What can Department Administrators update?
- How do you create new profiles?
- Recommended Profile Information
- How do you make updates?
- Using Symplr Directory
- Resources and Support
If you found the training you were looking for and are ready to get started, please check out our schedule and register.
If you need to reference what we went over in training, then view the Symplr Directory Training slides.
To review a recording of a previous training, check out the Web Service Training Stream channel in office 365.
Your Feedback Matters
We want to provide you with the best training and products possible and to do that we'd love your feedback on what you were trained on.