The educational programs offered at Columbia University Irving Medical Center are known for their quality, innovation, and academic rigor, and for the unsurpassed excellence and international prominence of their faculty.
Our medical center’s campus has educational programs at the:
- Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons
- College of Dental Medicine
- Mailman School of Public Health
- School of Nursing
- PhD Programs in the Biomedical Sciences
Additional educational opportunities include:
- Administrative residency and fellowship programs: Open to students enrolled in an accredited master’s program in healthcare administration, business administration, or public health that requires a residency for graduation.
- Graduate medical education: Open to MD graduates for training in adult and pediatric specialties.
- Continuing medical education: Open to Columbia faculty, professional trainees, and the larger community of physicians and health care professionals in the New York City metro area.
A Columbia education fosters a commitment to lifelong inquiry. Our students learn to anticipate future health care needs and apply their knowledge and the latest technology to patient care, research, education, and public health policy.