Basic Distribution Training
In the Basic Distribution Training, we teach users how to manage content on basic pages so that it can be applied to the other content types. We describe in detail how to format text, add images, create galleries, write hyperlinks, add redirects, and arrange menu items. Additionally, a JIRA Training will also be included at the end for any users who will be web liaisons and will need to create support requests through JIRA.
- This is only for users needing access to a Distribution site
- This training is mandatory for all new users before receiving access privileges. For more information on required training, please visit the training section on our FAQ page.
- If you are looking for training on news, which is not covered, please check out our Advanced Distribution Training: News & Events.
- This training is conducted currently online only. Zoom information will be sent only to registrants on the day of the event.
- Please join the training promptly on time as a courtesy to the presenter and others that did join on time. 5 minutes after the training starts, it will be locked so others can't join. This is to avoid disruptions and allow the presenter to focus on the presentation rather than attendance.
- This is included in your project or annual costs.
Below you find the key subject areas that we'll be going over, along with links to any associated user guides.
- What is the Distribution
- Sandbox vs. Production
- Using the Distribution
- Creating a page
- Publishing and Unpublishing
- Reverting to an earlier revision
- Adding a page to a menu
- Structured Content
- Advanced Site Builder Features Overview
- Featured Layouts
- Featured Content
- Group Events
- Resources and Support
- Editing Access
If you found the training you were looking for and are ready to get started, please check out our schedule and register.
If you need to reference what we went over in training, then view the Basic Distribution Training slides.
To review a recording of a previous training, check out the Web Service Training Stream channel in office 365.
Your Feedback Matters
We want to provide you with the best training and products possible and to do that we'd love your feedback on what you were trained on.