CUIMC’s Got Talent
August 16, 2021
Last year Broadway performers celebrated CUIMC employees in “Broadway in the Heights.” The video above features a performance by Javier Muñoz from last year’s event. This year, we want you to be a part of our upcoming production, “Broadway in the Heights – Part 2” by sharing your talents with us. See the ways to do so below and watch the informational and instructional videos included.
If YOU Think You’ve Got Talent
- Submit images or videos with your talented creations or skills.
- Videos should be as short as possible (3-5 seconds long). Sound will most likely not be heard.
- Whenever possible, we want you to be in the photo or video featuring your talent.
- Photo examples: you with your prizewinning sourdough, quilt, cake, or artwork.
- Video examples: you juggling, dancing, or performing your latest magic trick or pet trick.
If YOU Think You Can Dance
- Watch and learn the dance routine demonstrated by Afra Hines in the featured video
- Record the dance at your desk or other location
- Submit your video below to be included in Broadway in the Heights – Part 2
All submissions are due by August 16, 2021, and may be used in the “Broadway in the Heights – Part 2” production. Only CUIMC employees can participate.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.