Working Parents Employee Resource Group
The mission of the Working Parents ERG is to raise awareness within CUIMC about our working parents, their issues, and contributions to the CUIMC community. This ERG provides resources for all facets of family life from being a new parent to dealing with aging parents.
The Working Parents ERG is open to all members of the CUIMC community – Join us!
Internal and External Resources
- WP ERG Baby Swap (Supplies, Gear, Clothes, etc.)
- Talking to Your Children About Race
- Resources for Parents During COVID-19 | Office of Work-Life at Columbia University
- Parent Connection | Office of Work-Life at Columbia University
- Caregiving Programs and Resources | Office of Work-Life at Columbia University