African, Black and Caribbean (ABC) Employee Resource Group
The mission of the African, Black and Caribbean (ABC) ERG is to be a strategic partner with CUIMC to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within our community and the CUIMC community at large. We strive to promote individual and collective growth through various resources and networking opportunities, focusing on areas such as recruitment, retention, and professional development. Additionally, we seek to create a welcoming environment, help employees feel supported, and foster trust by being inclusive and open to differences so that everyone feels valued and welcomed.
The ABC ERG is open to all members of the CUIMC community – Join us!
Previous Event Recordings
- Why Juneteenth Matters
- A Conversation With Dr. Bob
- A Conversation With Dr. Vivian Taylor
- A Conversation With Dr. George Jenkins
- Cooking With Chef Cooley BHM 2021
- ABC ERG Kwanzaa Celebration 2020
- ABC ERG Keynote Speaker Dr. Dana Crawford
- Money Mindset 1 - Post Pandemic
- BHM 2021 ZUZU Acrobats
- Money Mindset 2 - Mastering Credit Managing Debt