December 10, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Clinic at CUIMC
Access to COVID-19 vaccine boosters at Columbia University Irving Medical Center is being expanded next week. In addition to providing scheduled appointments during the week, there will be a walk-in vaccine booster clinic for CUIMC and NYP employees and volunteers from December 13 through December 17.
At the walk-in clinic, COVID-19 Pfizer boosters will be available to eligible individuals who are 18 or older and completed the initial COVID-19 vaccine(s) at least 6 months ago. All eligible employees and volunteers are highly encouraged to get the vaccine booster as soon as possible.
The walk-in booster clinic will be located just off the Milstein Lobby in the Heart Center, Rooms 3 and 4, and will be open as follows:
- Monday, December 13, 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 14, 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 15, 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 16, 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 17, 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Additional Locations Offering COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters:
- Workforce Health & Safety (WHS): View the WHS Booster Schedule. Appointments are required; you can schedule your booster through Connect.
- Columbia Primary Care:
- If you are a Columbia Primary Care patient, make an appointment with a nurse for your booster by calling 844-387-2273 (844-387-CARE).
- If you would like to become a Columbia Primary Care patient, please schedule a visit to address a health care concern or for preventive care. During your appointment, Columbia Primary Care providers are happy to also provide a booster. Schedule your visit through the website or call 844-387-2273 (844-387-CARE). Locations include:
- 601 W. 113th Street
- 180 Fort Washington Avenue
- 2702 Broadway
- 51 W. 51 Street
- Outside of CUIMC/NYP:
- The COVID Vaccine Finder by State can help you find a convenient location in your community.
- You may also text your local zip code to 438829 (GETVAX) from your cell phone. You will receive a text with a link re: COVID Vax location information.
Please bring your CDC card with you so that the booster may be entered. If you use the Excelsior Plus app, this will automatically become part of your record.
Thank you for taking this additional step to protect your well-being, and the health and wellness of our patients, communities, and each other.
Donna Lynne, DrPH
University COVID Director