Staff Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Columbia University has a long tradition of supporting a diverse and inclusive educational environment—and that begins with our workforce. We support this effort by ensuring our faculty and staff have opportunities to voice their perspective and by providing resources that can teach us how to make an impact, now and in the future.
CUIMC Employee Resource Groups
Employee Resource Groups, or ERGs, are voluntary groups for staff with shared characteristics or life experiences.
- Staff DEI Resources - Helpful resources and training opportunities.
- Anti-Racism Resources - Valuable tools for taking action and finding support.
- Talking to Children About Race - A resource guide for parents, families, and caregivers to talk with children about race.
CUIMC Human Resources
College of Dental Medicine
Assistant Dean - Office of Access, Equity, and Inclusion
Columbia University|College of Dental Medicine
630 West 168th Street, PH-7
New York, NY 10032
Phone: (212) 342-3714
School of Nursing
Mailman School of Public Health
Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons
Dr. Hilda Hutcherson
Office of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
104 haven avenue, VEC 10-03
New york, NY 10032
Phone: (212) 305-4157
CUIMC Faculty Resources
Dr. Anne L Taylor
Senior Vice President for Faculty Affairs and Career Development
Vice Dean for Academic Affairs
Executive Director, Faculty Development, Diversity & Inclusion
Assistant Vice President, Academic Appointments
Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons Office for Women and Diverse Faculty
Staff Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Events
- Tuesday, October 26, 20211:00 PM
- Thursday, October 28, 20214:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thursday, November 18, 20211:30 PM to 2:30 PM