Staff Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Columbia University has a long tradition of supporting a diverse and inclusive educational environment—and that begins with our workforce.
We support this effort by ensuring our faculty and staff have opportunities to voice their perspective and by providing resources that can teach us how to make an impact, now and in the future.
- Staff DEI Resources - Helpful resources and training opportunities
- Anti-Racism Resources - Valuable tools for taking action and finding support
- Talking to Children About Race - A resource guide for parents, families, and caregivers to talk with children about race
- Columbia SPS Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility Guide
Staff Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Events
- Tuesday, June 6, 202311:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 13, 202312:00 PM to 2:00 PM
VenueHaven Plaza, Haven Avenue between Fort Washington Avenue and 169th Street
- Thursday, June 15, 202311:00 AM to 12:00 PM